|Elevator Integration Controller Function Specification
Emergency Fire Service Operation
When file direction devices (supplied by others) are activated, the elevators will automatically return to the evacuation floor, allowing passengers to exit. The elevators will remain parked at that landing until the detection devices are deactivated.Automatic Main Floor Designation
When a car has finished serving all floor selections, it is normally left to stand last serviced floor. With this option, the car may be homed to a preset floor. Such as the lobby or any other floor where there are most likely to be passengers. Door parking status can be defined parking with door opened or door closed.
Pre-Opening of Doors
Auto Withdrawn on Group
Car Calls Priority (Reservation)
Automatic Minimum Load Cancelled
Automatic Full Car Bypass (Full load)
Direct Aproach on Start – Stop
Shaft Parameter Self-Tuning
Extended Door Open Button
|adoor advanced microcontroller elevator control panels reduced installation times.
* Pre-wired shaft installation & Plug-in trailing cable.
MCI-HUB: adoor communication interface
* Ethernet interface (optional)
* USB interface
* Serial RS232S interface for GSM modems (optional)
* Monitoring and controlling elevator installation
* Software runs under WindowsTM
MCI-Dcan & MCI-HC: adoor communication interface
* CAN bus CAN Open
* Communication interface via CAN bus
* Serial calls
adoor Emergency Rescue Devices
In case of a power failure, backup lamps are automatically lighted in the cars and the Automatic landing function’s microcomputer analyzes the condition and lands the cars at the nearest floors. Doors open at that floor and passengers are guided to safety.
The main characteristics of driver frenic-lift are:
* Rescue operation with Battery or UPS with indication of recommended direction.
* 200% overload for 10 Seconds.
* Communication protocols CANopen integrated.
* Pole tuning and Auto tuning without removing the ropes (load).
* Operation of Induction motor without encoder (open loop) is possible, if required
on maintenance proceses.